Thursday, August 7, 2014

dotty, every neutral in the book, and cardigan layers

summmer [wearing]
dress: calvin klein (exactly)
cardigan: acne studios (similar)
belt: h&m
loafers: forever21 (exactly)
necklaces: forever21 and lightinthebox
tote: madewell (exactly)

[three things]
1. this dress is a remnant of my days of having to dress super professional for certain meetings with certain clients at my old job.  now i can wear it to work with funny shoes and without a jacket.  huzzah!

2. this cardigan has not gotten nearly enough airtime since the boy got it for me on our honeymoon.

3. my boss totally interrupted a meeting to figure out what it was made of by grabbing my arm and inspecting it very closely.  the person who was talking at the time was kinda pissed off about it.  it was the cardigan, not me!

summmer

summmer

summmer

summmer

[previously on] striped sheath dress summmer

No comments:

Post a Comment