Tuesday, September 30, 2014

recap: september

dash_sept [wearing]
september black dresses

full posts: one, two, and three.
Holy black dresses, Batman!  Sometimes I wonder if in five or ten years I'll pare my wardrobe down to ten awesome black dresses and just buy new shoes.  I'm not sure I could go without my grays though.


september purchases [buying]
just fab "quinna" flats: $16.  My collection of fun flats is definitely on the decline and these flats have a surprisingly well-padded footbed for the price.  And the straps are adorable.

j.crew "harper" scalloped flats: $96.  I've been waiting for these pretties to be included in a sale, so I jumped at 25% and ordered the most practical color.  They are quite pointy-toed and make a heel-like noise when you walk which makes them feel quite fancy.

victoria's secret strappy longline swimsuit top: $32.  We're going to the Left Coast next month and my random collection of Target clearance swimwear was looking a bit sad.  Now I'm just wondering why I didn't order the matching bottoms.

victoria's secret shawl-collar cardigan: $50.  The light gray version of this cardigan (seen here) is like wearing a socially-acceptable blanket, so the marled version was an obvious choice for my fall wardrobe this year.

september total: $194.
and get nosy with a bunch of other blogger's budgets over hurrrr.

september purchases
[receiving]
sheinside white boyfriend ponte blazer: currently $26.  (worn here and here)  I've been wanting to replace my white blazer that is looking a bit dingy, so I picked out this slouchy one for a collaboration with sheinside.

vince cropped sweater via thredup: priced at $47.  I had a bunch of credit that was going to expire and this with-tags sweater popped up in my saved searches just in time.  It's quite cropped and has a slight 90s/Clueless vibe, but the soft light grayness might be enough to make up for that.

shoemint loafers via thredup: priced at $40.  These pinch my toes.  And smell kinda funny.  We'll see if they work with tights or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment