Thursday, November 20, 2014

dotty, leopard maximums, and summer dresses

leopard and tweed [wearing]
dress: madewell
jacket: zara (sim.)
wedge boots: bcbgeneration
bag: phillip lim for target
  
[three things]
1. This is a summer dress.  As much as I want it to work for cold weather, I think it might need to pack it up with the sundresses.

2. I bought a couple of Zara jackets last year, but now they are all showing signs of wear.  I think it might be time to step up my jacket game and invest in some nicer ones.

3. My leopard print coat was hanging on my chair at work when I wore this dress (the one seen in this old post) and I was totally called out on wearing double leopard print.  I keep seeing awesome gray leopard print things, but I think I might already be at the maximum number of animal print things that you should have in your closet.

leopard and tweed

[previously on] madewell leopard print dress leopard and tweed

No comments:

Post a Comment