Thursday, December 11, 2014

dotty, brown coats, and red cups

december[wearing] 
coat: vince (this year's version)
hat: uniqlo
tights: free press
boots: old navy
bag: marc by marc jacobs

[three things]
1. I'm taking a little break tonight from holiday festivities to actually post on my bloggity-blog.  Also, my toes are frozen from our market segment ice rink holiday party.

2. These fleece-lined tights are the best ever.  And they're $7.97 at Nordstrom Rack.  You are welcome.

3. I went dress shopping last week for a work-holiday-cocktail-party dress and ended up buying purple coated jeans.  This is a bit of a logistical problem for what I'm going to wear tomorrow night, but a major upgrade for my jeans collection.

coat2

[previously on] vince felt+leather coatcoat_remix

No comments:

Post a Comment