Monday, January 12, 2015

dotty, outfit repeats, and it's so cold

januaryness
[wearing]
trench vest: forever21
sweater: joie
jeans: old navy
boots: old navy

[three things]
1. I've been wearing a whole lot of black lately since it's crazy cold and I consider my day a success if I make it to and from work without getting frostbite.  Brr.

2. To try and reset, I brought back a gray-on-gray combination from last Spring (original outfit post over here) to get some lighter neutrals back into the mix.

3. As much as I want to dress up more for work, I might just have to wait until the weather warms up a wee bit.  So, how about April?  I did order some potential new work heels from Banana that I think would work with tights.

januaryness

januaryness

januaryness

januaryness

No comments:

Post a Comment