Thursday, May 28, 2015

dotty, smidges, and stretchy pants

mayfits [wearing]
dress: rachel rachel roy
pants: j.crew factory
heels: vince camuto
bag: madewell
necklace: forever21

[three things]
1. I work with some very stylish designers, so I can't take any credit for this dress+skinny pants+heels combination.  This dress is just a smidge too short for work, but makes a great tunic-ish top.

2. I feel like this tote can work with any outfit because it matches the ends of my hair where old highlights have gone awry.  I'm just going to pretend I'm in on that ombre craze.

3. Word to the mother: Look, our floors totally look blue sometimes!

may outfits

may outfits

[previously on] cream dress januaryness, white dress remix, rachel rachel roy, cream dress three ways, outfit ideas for white dress

No comments:

Post a Comment