Friday, July 1, 2016

dotty, fancy pants, and tunics

tunic outfit

[wearing]
tunic: h and m
leggings: ross, a bajillion years ago
shoes: vince camuto
bag: rebecca minkoff

[three things]
1. I had a sad realization a few weeks ago that my amazing collection of silk tops is amazingly not baby-friendly.  Since then I've been on the hunt for more practical (i.e. buttons and machine washable) tops.  This tunic definitely fits the bill and is super soft.

2. I wore these faux-leather leggings an inordinate amount of times while I was pregnant due to the stretchy waistband and I was wearing a lot of longer shirts and big sweaters (like here on instagram.)

3. The last time these leggings showed up on the bloggity-blog was with a very work-ish ensemble back in this post.


tunic outfit

tunic outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment